2017 Scholarship Timeline:
March 10, 2017:
Scholarship applications for new students will be available for download.
Continuing students are required to complete the Continuing Student Questionnaire if:
- He or she is changing schools.
- He or she would like to reallocate their scholarship funds.
Click here to download Continuing Student Questionnaire
May 15, 2017: 5:00 p.m. (Arizona time) Applications are due in the BDSA office
September 4, 2017: Notification of scholarship decisions will be emailed
September 2017: Final Scholarship Recipients Announced
The Bill Dickey Scholarship Association (BDSA) provides scholarships and continuing education grant monies of up to $14,000 for four years to high school and college students demonstrating academic achievement, leadership, financial need, evidence of community service and golfing ability. Students will pursue an undergraduate degree at a college or university of their choice.
Eligibility requirements for students to apply for the Bill Dickey Scholarship are as follows:
- A graduating high school senior in the BDSA database
- Continuing scholarship recipients
- Attend an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated leadership and community service involvement
- Participated in golf
- A United States Citizen
- Present financial need information
Scholarship Database Profile:
If you are a high school student and you are not yet in our database,
here to enter your scholarship database profile.